6.23.2009

so simple





So Laura and I finally went grocery shopping and got our "essentials".  YAY!


Today was slow but good.  I pleated unpleatable fabric. :( big sad face.  That took up a lot of my time.


Oh and I do still have a job!!!! WHOOT.  BUT I got two shitty lame shifts this week saturday and sunday 2 - 6.  awesome.


Went out for dinner tonight and got some red curry and it was freaken delicious.



Anyways I know you all care about what I wore... not really but here it is!


REALLY SIMPLE:
Black knit vest from UO, Top from Charlotte Russe, Black skinny Jeans {which I feel huge in because I'm bloated :( } and black flats.  
Told you it was simple.




Oh so here's some ROUGH sketches of my sisters rehearsal dress that I'm going to make.  She wanted something that was antique looking so this is what I came up with.  Lots of pleats or pin tucks and cap sleeves.  Don't judge these REALLY ROUGH sketches because I did them when I was working at the bar and it was so dark I was drawing like two inches away from my face.


Oh and due to photobooth they are reflected so you can't really see my notes.  {Front of dresses to the right, back to the left} and they are extremely faded. sowwy.


My favorite one is the one close to my face in the first picture but I don't know how she'll feel about that one.  It has pearl beading on the front and has a corset underneath the top layer to make an hour glass shape.


And the last sketches are for Dani.  She chose the middle one. We're going fabric shopping tomorrow :)


(I'll post final sketches when I do them haha)

Yeah... and thats that.

xo <3

2 comments:

  1. pretty sure i met your twin down here today... she's not as cool as you though don't worry. And no where near as good of a fashion sense. Oh, and I did shoot the guy a message for you. if you don't have anything to do job-wise come down here and VISIT ME!! The beach is calling you... It's almost a free vacation.. minus the gas at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk to me about the dress sketch!

    ReplyDelete