6.15.2009

Back to NYC



So this week I went home to visit my Grandmom and it was fun...

I didn't really do much but take pictures of my animals. So this is going to be an animal post!

Exhibit A : Pierre the peacock.
His tail is getting so long, its beautiful.  I wish he would molt in places that it was easy to find his feathers because as of right now I have no idea where to look to collect those.

But anywho, going home really made me homesick.
But now that I'm back in NYC I'm alright.


Here's a cute little picture of my sleepy puppy Patron.  He's so freaken big now I can't get over it.

He's such a baby and loves to snuggle at night. Its really cute. 










I got to spend time with my family and find out all about my dad's service dog Lucky.  He's a cute little beagle and is used to detect bed bugs.  Its actually a pretty cool thing to witness this dog work but at the same time I wish he was a family pet so he didn't have to be in his crate the whole time.  Well technically its not the whole time, he's let out for a certain amount of time and then there's play time and going to the bathroom and whatnot but most of the time he's laying in his crate :(.  
Oh well, he brings home the bacon for my dad.








And this little girl over here is Tina.
She is the pet of he who can't be named.  
Very cute dog but constantly looking for food and 
attention.  I don't mind giving her attention though so that doesn't bother me.







Oh and my puppy loves to molest my cat.  And she loves it.  Its really weird.  He'll lick her and sniff her and basically mount her and she'll take it like a whore.  I don't know how I feel about it.





 


Oh I did get two new additions to my wardrobe... but nothing too spectacular.  My mom wanted to go shopping to pick out a new outfit and I was helping her so as we were walking by the shoe department these Madden Girl sandals caught my eye.  They are a little different then what I currently have in my shoedrobe but I like them.  I really wanted to buy this gorgeous pair of BCBG heals they were $75 and that was their sale price but mother wasn't having it. I do think that I will get them eventually online or something. 




Oh and the other addition is a bathing suit Nothing to fancy but I haven't gotten a new suit in like three years so I wore it as much as I could while I was home because I really don't know when I can wear that again this summer.

Well... Sorry about the lack of clothing pictures but I've been slacking and I'll admit to it.

I did however wear a very cute outfit home that I forgot to take a photo of.... oh well.

'Til next time...
xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment