6.03.2009

oh my gosh i'm blogging!

So, I went a little picture happy since I haven't blogged in a week.


Today was very slow at 
{{ he who cannot be named }}.


My friend Kaisa and I ended up sitting there for a long time until we were able to leave.

But thank you for going back to normal hours. 






Anywho...
UO top with cut out detail in front, over top of a white ON tank, black leggings and a snazzy new pair of gladiators.  





I had to get them.

They were my first NY purchase. With my first bit of money I got. Now that I have a job and my loan is coming through, I'll be fine.  I needed a new pair of shoes for a new home.




So RPattz was in NYC...
I was so tempted to leave my internship and try to bump into him.  But then again a million other girls probably bother him daily. :(





I know you don't care but every day at lunch we go to this little deli off of Canal, and the asian woman who works the register absolutely hates her life.  I mean i really don't know for sure but the way she acts and talks is really monotone and sad.  I feel bad for her, I think she needs some vacation time....
yeah you really don't need to know that.

















So, I'm still sick but getting better!
I'm also going home next week!!!! Visiting my g-ma and having a little get together as well.  Not to mention I get to see my little gem Patron! I can't wait to hear him snore.  He's the cutest dog ever.
I really miss my friends and family so it should be refreshing and lots of fun :)








So, since I'm getting out so early now... haha at 6 instead of 10....
I really don't know what to do with myself.  I actually have to cook myself dinner not wait for them to order take-out.

So here's a picture for you to ponder what I'm eating... haha

xo <3


3 comments:

  1. seriously... you take way too long to update young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://agresticyetmajesstic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe RPattz was in NYC and he didn't stop by our apartment :( I was going to make dinner and everything :(

    ReplyDelete