6.28.2009

Smith Street Fair?



So today there was a fair on Smith Street which is one of the main roads in Carroll Gardens.  I had to work so I enjoyed the festivities from inside.  Music, drunk people, kids running around screaming... fun time.


:)


So i decided to wear something other than a t-shirt to work and thats why i'm posting it.


Razorback tunic with sequence details on bottom from Forever 21 along with a studded high-waist belt from Forever 21, black flats and black leggings.  Thank god I didn't wear actual pants it was so freaking hot in there.


In another note I'm amazed at what men in NYC decide to say when they think your attractive.  I already got some crude things but the funniest thing until day was "God bless you you're beautiful"... sweet... but today I got "GOD BLESS AMERICA" shouted at me...??? ok... thanks?


Why do men think that its ok to say whatever the hell they want to women and what the hell goes threw their mind when they say "God bless America"??? 


Dumb.


Well I'm going to get a drink with my friend Katherine and then head to bed! Night!!!

xo <3

1 comment: