6.17.2009

I'm a bad girl.

Well today was a sunny but cold day and work at {insert name here} was good.  Long day but tomorrow my dear friend RACHEL BATTISTA is coming to NYC for a Yankees game ick... but then I will get to see herrrrrr!!!!! God I  miss that girl!!!!
Today's Dinner:  Tuna and saltines... mmmmmm
Today's outfit:  UO dress and gray canvass shoes, gray leggings, and a gray bat-winged shawl.
So I was a bad girl today... I figured why not go visit the Marc by Marc Jacobs store.  When I'm down in the dumps my favorite thing to do is window shop or actually shop. Then to my surprise all shoes were 70% off.  Now a deal like that, how could I possibly refuse.
EEEEEEEEEEEEK
I decided to peruse for a bit and finally bought a cute reflective heart wallet...
... a canvas tote that is really bright and I love it...
(close up... and reflected view)
... and the money makers... my first pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes. 
I NEVER LOVED A PAIR OF SHOES MORE THAN THESE and I love shoes.  
but these shoes gave me the best shoegasm I've ever had.  
I'm definitely going back once I work more and buying another pair (not the same of course).
I basically had to run out of the store so I wouldn't be tempted to buy more.  Oh and I got a key chain but its nothing too special just something small I liked.  

On a happier note:  I'm super excited to wear my shoes tomorrow. I keep day dreaming about them.  :oD
I will definitely take pictures of that.
xo <3

2 comments:

  1. I like your shoes a lot
    and the pudding that I was making while you were taking pictures burned and now it tastes like a cold campfire :( :( :( Let's give it to someone we don't particularly care for :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new wallet and shoes are so incredibly cute! And the shoes are just plain fab!

    ReplyDelete