6.22.2009

happy monday!





So yesterday I decided to make some delicious fudge brownies. Needless to say... they are completely gone within the last hour.

Laura really enjoyed them :) and they were good. I want to make more but Laura and I have yet to go grocery shopping... Its too far and its rather annoying not having a car. :(


So my outfit today consisted of my skort, a graphic deep v-tee, off-black stockings, and my cowboy boots... but as soon as I got home I put a huge hole in the knee as I was taking my boots off.

Well I guess thats what I get for buying $2 stockings.

I decided to take a different perspective in my photobooth pictures for my outfit... Kinda cool... ?


So my boss Renee hasn't giving me hours yet for this week... I hope I still have a job.  I didn't do anything wrong but I think she's mad that I couldn't work today even though I told her I can't work Monday through Wednesday.  Big sad face.

If I don't get hours maybe a visit home? IDK


Happier news:
My downstairs neighbor, Danielle Danger Stoller, invited Laura and I to her show on off broadway called Room On Fire.  We saw it Friday and I enjoyed it.  Its mostly short skits put together but the skits are very intense and very funny.  


So today she invited us downstairs to look through her clothes she didn't want/didn't wear ever and Laura and I snagged a few gems.  I can't wait to wear some of the dresses.  Thanks Dani!


So I've been asked to design a couple dresses lately for a few people that consist of Dani, Michelle Pitt, and my sister.  I started sketching my sisters dress but I'm about to start with Dani's and Michelle's tonight.


OH! and today a very special person came into {{ahem}} and I'm embarrassed to say that I couldn't remember his name at first.  So embarrassing.  But it was the Editor-at-Large at Vogue Andre Leon!  To bad we're not aloud to talk to anyone special that comes in because that would be violating their personal space... I thought it was called networking? GRR.

Oh well.
xo <3

1 comment:

  1. oooh it must be exciting getting requests from people for designs! that's awesome!

    :)

    ReplyDelete