5.10.2009

Fashion Show


So, I got behind in my blogging, really behind.
Update on the fashion show:  went so smoothly, looked absolutely magnificent!  All the segments were on time, the Sen
iors looked great, and the models didn't even look like students.  The only thing that was relatively bad was the heat.  It was so hot... oh well!

here are some of my designs this year:


Ned Breznai in men's Casual.

Made everything minus shoes, sunglasses, and underwear haha.




















Katie Barons in a "One Piece of Attitude"
The coat is made out of an one-piece pattern
the leggings are my creation as well
























The next one is Angela Vernich wearing my wearable art. 
Its made out of tin foil, brown paper bags, yellow tissue paper and has a zip-lock closure.

















Paula Jacobson in a knit outfit.
Pink v-neck with lace bottom and a deep chocolate brown skirt.
Chain necklace made by me as well.
















 


Next two outfits are worn by the lovely Jessica Hurley, one of my favorite models we have.





First outfit is a grey dress made out of jersey knit, with a lace and lime green middle.  Her headpiece which you can't really see, is made out of feathers, netting and a peacock feather, but from the wing not from the tail.










The next is a burgandy knit dress that is hand sewn and completely drapped.  I actually made this dress to wear to my sister's graduation/engagement party.  I love it.

















The next three outfits are from my "Greed Line".  I can't remember their full names but the models are
Lilly, Shibon, and Elizabeth.  Sorry if I spelled it wrong!!!

The gold material is a silk dupioni, the black is a silk herringbone, the grey is a heavy jersey knit, and the lace top (hand sewn) is nylon... haha

Lilly is wearing on of my hats, red feathers, black and red tulle, and it has red beading on it as well as some black curled feathers.

so, this post took way too long... i'm going to blog later about NYC!!!
off to find a job and to go to the MET for the "Model as the Muse"!!!!

xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment