5.10.2009

Roaming NYC's.... subway?

So Laura and I roamed around today, first to get jobs then to go to the Met... 
Well we did a lot of roaming, and let me tell you... all I needed was a big sign that said tourist on my face and I would be set.  For some unknown reason, my intuition/built in GPS was on the fritz and Laura and I were roaming around like lost puppies in the subway system... oh and also when we were trying to find the Met. BUT we fo
und it, eventually.  I wasn't able to take any pictures of the "Models as the Muse" so I took pictures in the other exhibits.










Laura got a new face.




















 I got some egyptian hair.












Trying to blend in...










...with the art work.





















Oh and here's some pictures of our new apartment in Carroll Gardens!
and by apartment I really mean us photoboothing in my room....
but heres our front door!!!!!!!




















p.s.  I start my internship at Zac tomorrow... I'm so nervoussssss.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAHA !!!!!!
    great faces !
    i love roaming the subway aimlessly !!!!

    ReplyDelete