5.24.2009

Weekends over :(


Well, this weekend was kinda fun.  I was alone because Laura went home but I made some acquaintances at work, mostly with the employees.  Its a really cool bar to work at, they do a lot of "bar tricks" IE the picture to the left.

Its called a tiki torch shot and they basically light the bar on fire and you roast a marshmallow and take a shot of Bacardi Limon... not a fan of that but it looks cool.

So I definitely made an impression on the owner because she's going to train me as a bartender this thursday.  I've bartended before but not at a theme bar so it should be interesting.  Lots of special drinks but the crowds good and so is the money I hear.

Well I don't have tomorrow off so that sucks a lot

I went to the Verizon Store to complain about my non compatible music phone and the owner was super nice that I didn't even have to complain, he just gave me an adapter for my memory card so I can just use that instead of plugging my phone into my computer.... It works :)

Oh and I stole this lovely photo of Lilo from ONTD.  I'm praying that I run into her when she's in NYC. :) That would just be marvelous.  

So I'm really in the mood for making clothes today.  I drafted a jean short pattern and cut it out, so after my delicious dinner I'm cooking right now, I'll probably sew it together.  Or I'll draft a skirt pattern or two and cut those out and possibly sew them.  I'm just so tired of wanting to buy clothes when I don't have money and not using the fabric that I have.  So stupid.

Well time to eat!!!!
xo <3

2 comments:

  1. hi boo boo bear i love you! i am so excited about all you are achieving! just don't forget me when you are famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously... update your blog. over a week now!!! i missed a week's worth of outfits and silly pics.

    ReplyDelete