5.17.2009

Lack of Job = lack of fun.


so apparently everyone and anyone takes resumes in NYC instead of having applications. sweet. so my ink-less printer needed to be filled. Bought the wrong ink. awesome. returned it. cvs didn't have the right kind.  walked through the ghetto with laura to staples and got it. whoot. so now I can officially job hunt. But its a sunday...

Any who enough bitching... I got a new phone yesterday! its the samsung trance.  Its nice, the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't record video oh and its a music phone, but not compatible with my mac... so I might return it. I have 30 days, so we'll see. But those two things are vital to me. especially since its a music phone, its supposed to act like an iPod but apparently my mac isn't cool enough because its not a p.c. 


Of course thats my love pug on my phone :D 

Oh and this Saturday was a stoop sale in the neighborhood. While we were walking down our street to go job hunting, I saw this gem and made a comment out loud.  Well the guy heard me and asked me if I wanted to buy it.  I said no because I am broke-ass and that I'm going to find a job.  When we returned, still jobless, he was still out but this time with his family.  He asked if I got a job, I said no and he told me to just take the hat and get it out of here.  :)  oh alright sweet deal, didn't have to twist my arm.


I think it has a lot of potential, I just have to find the right outfit for it.  There was still a tag on it, it looked like it was from a while ago but it apparently once cost 60 pounds.  Now thats a steal.

Oh and last night we went to the Zombie Hut.  Really great atmosphere, just too bad I could only afford one $2.00 PBR.  Ugh.
Post laterr.
xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment