5.12.2009

Lazy day at Zac, but not really

These 12 hour days are going to kill me... I can already feel it. Thank god I'm doing pattern work and not the design because they stay around much later plus I don't know if I would enjoy running errands and doing sew tests.  Plus I just love doing math and starring at lines for hours on end, it really makes my eyes feel wonderful. :) But in all seriousness, I like it.

So I decided to dress more for comfort today and I enjoyed it. Still was a little fashionable with my U.O. top, homemade chain necklace, my favorite black skinny jeans, and another favorite item my Nine West snake skin flats. 

Like my Hello Kitty lunchbag? (its right on the tip of my bed)  Thanks Laura!



I talked to Lucinda about being part time today, and she wants me to wait until after the show on the 1st, which is fine by me but I still need to work weekends, that is only if U.O. hires me.  PLEASE.  I need money.  Speaking of money, Mr. Posen is having a sample sale tomorrow :D. If only I wasn't unemployed for so damn long... oh well.  
Post Later! xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment