4.21.2009


so, all i can think about is moving to the city and interning with zac posen.
i need to sew, cut music, write papers, do boards, and sketches but i'm so distracted by the excitement of getting to work with an actual designer in a little over three weeks.  I want it to be tomorrow.

So an update on the fashion show:
our runway is 56 feet long, 20 feet longer than the past years, and I'm so freaking happy about it. Its fucking awesome.  I cannot wait to see everything hung up and set up. my heart is skipping from anticipation of that as well. tomorrow is the first run-through but not a dress rehearsal hopefully we'll have the timing down so I can actually cut and edit the music right.  the songs are so kick ass. none of that pop-techno bullshit. another one of my ideas that i threw out there and they actually didn't have a problem with, well all but one. :/  too bad sorry we're not at Abercrombie. 

( OH and thats me photoshopped into a picture with zac posen. courtesy of Ned Breznai )

alright i really need to be productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment