7.22.2010

"You look like Ariel... you know... The Little Mermaid"

What I wore... 
Zac Posen pleated skirt w/ a ruffle blouse and Report gladiator sandals.
(the photos are dark... why? i have no idea... but you get to see a little bit of my room) 




So today at work my one boss said to me "You know who you look like? You look like Ariel... you know... The Little Mermaid"...


So for the rest of the day, I was called Ariel... Not necessary. Plus you can't look like a cartoon... Thats just ridiculous. Oh well, what can you do?


I can't believe I've been at my new job for three weeks already. Time is really flying. Everyone there is so nice and they all get along so well that its a comfortable work enviroment. But i have a feeling these next two weeks are going to be crazy because markets coming up. (for resort 2011).


I have a meeting tomorrow... from 10-12 ish and then I'm done because of summer hours!!!!


Can't wait for the weekend!!!!!


xo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment