7.11.2010

first day of work - now?

so this is what i decided to wear for my first day at max leather. 

very casual and nothing fancy. i did however wear my bootals. i ♥ them very much.  and my silver dollar necklace.
i'm glad i didn't get super dressed up because honestly no one does.  
if someone has a meeting with a client they will obviously look nice but sometimes they will wear jeans to meetings. 
which is fine by me because i like not having to wear black pants and button-ups.  
oh but that doesn't mean i wont be wearing blazers, cause i love them.  its just too stinking hot.

i haven't been able to take photos of my outfits everyday cause usually i'm running down five stories so i can get to work on time. and i literally mean running because you can't really walk slow down 5 flights and be on time.  
i'm still getting use to the area around here... found out some good restaurants, good bars, and the best thing ever a grocery store that will deliver my groceries so i don't have to carry them up 5 flights.  AWESOME.
so i found this gem at charlotte russe the other day and decided that i really needed it. kinda like a "way to have a job" present. you know? but honestly i shouldn't be spending any money... but its so hard when you live in NYC.


but anyways my first week went well. very overwhelming but got a lot done. soon i'll be getting my first samples for CK ladies :) so so so so so excited.  so on friday i went to a bbq with co-workers and got pretty drunk then kept drinking and met up with some friends in good ol' carroll gardens :) went to my last summer watering hole (the zombie hut) and camp to make some smores.  then last night it was pretty low key, just drinking some wine with my roommate until i got a phone call to come out at like midnight.  so hopped in and out of the shower and headed down to dorrian's and had a blast


i do miss home though, my little pumkin' my family, and my friends.  but there's so many distractions here that it makes it easier to adapt to my new life.  weird how things change so quickly.


thats all for now. sorry i'm boring. i need to start bringing my camera places.
xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment