7.21.2010

Yesterday and???? so




I don't know when I wore this... but I know it was last week... maybe thursday???

Well, black skinny jeans, sequins tuxedo top... from miley cyrus max azria... i know don't judge it was only $3... seriously though... a black UO knit vest, a great snake skin belt, and a pair of bootie heels.






Wore this last outfit yesterday... It was too hot for pants... or clothes for that fact. Recently in the mornings I've been taking so long to get dressed only because I don't want to sweat in my clothes... its horrible in the subway. & its only going to get worse!!!!


Anyways... UO dress paired w/ braided sandals and braided vintage belt.  

I wore a cute outfit on friday home... but didn't take pictures... cute outfit today but didn't take pictures again. I need to remember these things.

Found a Zara blazer for cheap at good will down the street.  That place has a lot of good names... like givenchy, LV, and other shoes but of course they are a size 6. my feet are way to big for those.... humpf. 

well i think thats all for now... other than i'm starting to have meetings everyday for market which i find exciting :)


xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment