7.06.2010

So I guess I'll fill you in.

So... I just got a job at Max Leather Group/Cipriani Accessories INC working for a designer who strictly deals with CK and Vince Camuto. I'll be working on small leather goods, like belts, bags, accessories, weather goods, etc.
I literally started today. It was so overwhelming but thats how the first day is supposed to go/the whole first week. :)

But anyways I moved to the UES (91st and 2nd) on July 3rd and spent the holiday celebrating with a couple friends on the LWS. It was amazing to see a ton of fireworks everywhere and of course all the lights of the city.


So here's a couple work pictures. :) nothing special but stuff that made me smile.  An email from Pam (the designer I'm working with).  My undecorated and somewhat awesome desk that sits in front of the owner's office.  A screen shot of one of the belts I worked on today... and then a picture of some SOME of the bins we have around the studio.  There are belts and bags everywhere from every designer label its awesome because it smells like leather. :) 


Well thats it for now :)

xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment