7.16.2012

sparkles

This weekend was very exhausting but relaxing at the same time...
Went to the Bronx Friday and hung out with my old roommate and got a little tipsy :)
Taught Ballet again Saturday and of course that took everything out of me because of Friday night so I just watched The Walking Dead and scared the life out of me.
Sunday I ended up cleaning up/going through a ton of stuff that I've been meaning to do ever since I moved to the city... 

I need new clothes and I've been waiting patiently for a sewing machine part that should hopefully come any day now... but in the mean time I've been finishing up my boyfriends blazer, along with a couple of projects I never finished.

Anywho... outfit of the day:
7 jeans, Vince Camuto boots, sparkle tank, and some jewelry.



oh and Secret Life of the American Teenager is a HORRIBLE show but I cant seam to stop watching it.... Someone help.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment