7.23.2012

friday to monday

So this weekend was great.  My lovely and oh-so-handsome boyfriend came to visit and we had a great time. Andrew got in on Friday and we ended up hanging out at home for a bit mostly because he just got done a night shift and didn't have the chance to sleep.  We ordered some delicious Mexican food from Mezcals. Its by far my favorite restaurant in Bay Ridge. After we stuffed our stomachs full of burritos and rice we decided to go see a movie, The Dark Night Rises. It was a great movie.  I only wish that the experience wasn't tainted by the horrible event that happened opening night, but having police everywhere in the theater definitely made me comfortable.

Saturday, Andrew and I went to my friend Jaye's baby shower. She was glowing and the decorations were adorable.  I wish I took photos but I only have this great photo that Jaye gave me of the two of us and Pam. :)  Not sure where Pam got her gorgeous lilac dress but Jaye's tunic is a DVF and I was in love with it.


After the shower we decided to drink at home and watch the last few episodes of the Walking Dead season 2... this show really freaks me out.  I can't even explain how scared I am of zombies. I know I'm a ridiculous person.
Sunday... we decided to go to Outback Steakhouse and have a nice big dinner for basically no money at all. :) Love that place actually.  Its so funny to me that for the crazy amount of amazing restaurants in NYC... I haven't found a place that has the amount of food for $10.00 yes $10.00 including a 6oz piece of steak that makes my mouth water, and no the food does not make you sick as some restaurants may do in NYC. After that we went shopping for outfits for my cousin's wedding. Ended up buying a BCBG coral pink dress and we found him a matching tie.  

So all-in-all a good weekend with my love :)

Today... was just another Monday... with wings! Missy and I love going to Buffalo Wild Wings which just so happens to have become a ritual.  So far we have tried 6 of the sauces, but have not yet dared to try one of the hot ones :| Today was Caribbean Jerk & Sweet BBQ.

OTD: H&M maxi with a Vince Camuto leather belt, turq/gold/orange jewelry, and some brown braided sandals (not pictured)









Thats all for now.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment