7.10.2012

2.5

So, it's been roughly 2 and 1/2 years since I blogged.  I switched to Tumblr... and it kinda died out for me because its basically the same stuff re-blogged over and over again and its full of snarky comments and people who want all the credit for GIF files... Now don't get me wrong there are plenty of images/gifs/whatever on Tumblr that I love but I just got bored with it.


With that being said, I am going back to my original form and trying it all over again... with maybe a few changes. Not that I have a following on here but hey if you missed me, I'm back!


I have been randomly taking photos of my outfit-of-the-day for the past month or so (there's not that many because my life is being taken over by belts and leather)... but I decided to just post the outfit I wore today.


My Ramones tee that I had since 7th grade.. its gone through hell and back. I cut the sleeves/neckline and fringed the bottom.  Worn with a vintage button up skirt (from my mothers closet), a WCM belt, black sandals (not pictured), with hints of jewelry :)





In case your wondering... my bracelets (except the solid black bangle) are from Hot Topic ::shameful face:: but you know what? I'm in love with them... even though I stab myself with them :)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment