4.20.2009

well today was a waste of an outfit.  love middle state NY.
    


But I wore my brand new Alexander McQueen Leggins <3>
i love the zipper on the side and the funky "80's" like print.


I'm so in love.


Not to mention i'm re-vamping an old pair of boots. 
I'm so excited for them to be done... no worries you'll see them when they are done, promise.



oh and I can't stop thinking about all the other lame shoes I have at home that I cannot wait to re-do.

I'm so stressed out about the fashion show and the end of the semester that I'm doing anything I can to relax, hence the shoe making... and blogging.  But this year's show is going to be kick-ass, being the student director has its perks and yes pictures will be posted. no worries.

1 comment:

  1. omg... you did order them!!! (this is jess btw) and those are 91271391723971 times more fabulous than i thought they would be.
    love you <3

    ReplyDelete