4.17.2009

the apples of my eyes



Well, here are my two favorite animals (minus my cat):
Pierre the peacock and Patron a.k.a. Mr. Puggles.  And yes he's named after the tequila.

I have two more peacocks as well but they aren't fully matured like pierre but they are equally as beautiful.  I don't know how we got the other two, they just showed up out of the blue one day but we did get pierre from a honduran.  Weird. 

I guess this will be my "introductory" post, so uhmmm... 
yeah. I'm 21 and a junior in college at the smallest place ever studying fashion design.  In about two weeks I will be moving to NYC for a summer internship :) really excited! I really can't wait.  Here's some pictures of my roommate and I today. 








Laura is on the left, and I'm on the right,
supporting sunglasses in an elevator...








The leggings that I'm wearing is one of my designs and I thoroughly enjoy them.  Oh and I'm wearing a skort... yes I know I wore them when I was five... but I really don't care.  It was my moms, its high-waisted and I'm in love with it.



As for my shoes, boodals (boots and sandals, thats what I like to call them) I'm infatuated with them.  Found them at Nine West and immediately needed them.   Who wouldn't want them?



No comments:

Post a Comment