8.18.2009

my pooch





So I've been spending a lot of time with my little pug.

I can't believe he's almost a year!!!! 

AND that he weighs 32 pounds... yeah he's now on a diet. haha.

He's just too cute so its hard for me to deny him treats!  I recently taught him to lay down and rub the belly.  He loves it.

So I am still in the middle of unpacking... i hate it so much.  I'm cleaning as I do it so that way Its not a huge mess.  Now that my sisters bridal shower is out of the way I can focus on my stuff.  

What sucks the most about this cleaning shit is the fact that my mom and sister both shoved stuff into my room that they don't want... so as I'm cleaning and throwing away stuff I find little presents from them that are useless to everyone.

Patron is having fun though chewing on everything I give him so atleast I don't have to keep an eye on him.

So anyways...

I saw District 9 last night with Matt.

It was really really good.  It didn't explain anything but it still had enough information in it to follow.

I wore this outfit:

Grey ruffle tank from Forever 21
Black knit vest from UO
Black skinny jeans
Black homemade boots
Black Vintage belt

and thats all really.


I felt a little too dressed up for the movies considering I'm back home and not in NYC anymore but oh well.

I have to find a lot of things in the boxes I packed but once I find my camera cord I'll load pics from ZP.  (not of clothing)



OH TRUE BLOOD KEEPS GETTING BETTER.  I advise everyone to watch it from season 1 if they haven't seen it before.  ITS AMAZING.



Well I guess I should get a move on.
xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment