8.04.2009

hey senorita






So yes, I know this is a normal picture of me and not a funny face.  Plus like I mentioned yesterday my photobooth is continually making my photos grainy and such... oh well.  Maybe I should upgrade??? 

Yeah... since I have so much money...


So there was an open Sex and the City casting call today for the sequel.  I wanted to go but there was no way I could leave my internship.  I would have felt to bad.
 

So I sent in my information and hopefully if I feel like it, I'll bother them until I get a response or I'll just take the rejection like a champ. :)


Anywho... My outfit for today:

Red pleated knit skirt from my mother's youth, 
Sheer black ruffle blouse, 
Report gladiator sandals, 
Gold vintage belt,
Gold necklace which I believe Lia Sophia calls the "senorita",
& my grandmother's diamond ring (which I didn't take a close-up of. But its beautiful.


If you look real close in the last picture where I'm holding my "senorita" you can kinda see it.


On another note:
I'm really going to miss interning at ZP.  All the interns and all the employees are so freaken nice.  Its a fun internship and I really learned so much about the industry.  It was an amazing experience.


My mom is coming tomorrow, on her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY),  to spend some time in the city and also take some of and hopefully a lot of my stuff home.  I have most of my things packed and I'm still packing my clothes and slowly cleaning my apartment as I go.  Its just so sad.


Mom and I are planning to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an Alexander McQueen sample sale, and then we're going to walk around til dinner.  After that she's going back home.  


I made her muffins as a substitute for a birthday cake. :) Plus I plan on cooking her breakfast tomorrow when she gets here.


SPEAKING OF FOOD!  I made a delicious dinner again tonight: Mandarin Orange Chicken.  OH MY GOD! So good.  It was sweet with a little tang... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And I believe thats all folks!

xo <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment