8.07.2012

Friday - Tuesday

Andrew visited this weekend for my cousins wedding :)
Friday, we went to my mother's home in PA and celebrated her birthday with a huge dinner at a country club.  It was absolutely delicious.

Saturday was the wedding and it was a full day affair.  It was a nice ceremony and a really fun reception.  TJ and Katie laughed and smiled the whole time.  I don't think I've ever seen my Uncle dance before.  It was great. 

I wore a BCBG dress with a gold belt I designed, my grandmothers tri-color gold egyptian necklace, a two-tone cuff, and my Marc by Marc Jacobs silver and black sandals.  I had on a lot of mixed metal. Andrew looked handsome in a white button up, gray slacks, black shoes, and a tie that matched me :)

My Dad and I.



My Dad, cousin Amanda, myself, and my other cousin Chris. I matched the wedding party... and no I did not plan it.

The groom, my cousin TJ and I.

My Uncle Tom giving Andrew a speech about making me into an honest woman.


More of my family, Kristen, Lisa, and myself.

The happy parents of the groom, Uncle Tom and Aunt Joanna.

1st Dance... her dress was beautiful as was she.

My cousin Amanda and her Fiance Bill, the next in line to be wed.

Mr. and Mrs. Carosello; Katie and TJ.


Sunday we came back to NYC early and hung out together. Rented a movie, The Darkest Hour... it wasn't that great. :/ Then we cooked a delicious dinner and had some fun on my photo booth <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">




I don't know where or what we are looking at on this last picture. We both look a little out of our minds.

This week starts off August Market for us, which means I need to look somewhat professional. 

Monday's outfit...
white and gold sparkle tank with a black pencil skirt, a coral Ovi blazer, turquoise/orange/gold necklaces, BCBG Generation bracelet, my grandmothers diamond ring, Forever 21 gold hammered ring, and my Jessica Simpson wedges (not pictured).





 What I wore today...
Printed maxi dress with black sandals, Aldo bangles, Michael Kors wrap bracelet, a gold pendant from my grandmother, some rings, and Forever 21 feather earrings.






Welp, that's all for tonight.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment