9.01.2010

Its been a while....

So its been a while... I've been super busy with work, life, and just so much personal stuff going on. I can't breathe sometimes. Its just so hard to be here when everythings going on back home. :/  (enough of this)....

What I wore today... I actually decided to dress up!
Zac Posen dress with my Michael Kors delicious sandal platforms :)_ love them!


Oh and please welcome my newest tattoo... 
my stache! 



It actually became my nickname for some people at work... I don't mind it. :)

Oh another exciting thing!!! I HAVE BENEFITS!!! AND THEY ARE FREE!!!! I officially am a grown up... so scary.  I want to go back to college and not have to worry about how much its going to cost ME to go to the doctors/dentist/whatever... because I am now the one that is going to pay that bill... eek!  Well time for dinner.

xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment