6.02.2010

SFAC

So here are some of the Pictures I took for STRUT FOR A CURE.  I had a blast. I loved being at the event and meeting all the people and just helping out for a good cause.  There were about 1,000 people there which means $95,000 was raised for Children's Cancer (for Canada).  How awesome is that? I met a bunch of great people that I hope I can stay friends with.  Oh and not to mention the lovely Coco Rocha.  She was just as beautiful in person. 
This is a picture of the actual runway/stage. 
I was able to get my friend Rachel to volunteer with me so I didn't feel so bad that I didn't hang out with her :)
Here's Coco being interviewed infront of Rimmel London cosmetics (Her add for the 60 second nail polish is coming out soon.)
VIP lounge area.
Todd Lynn's Fall 2010, I was security on the 2nd floor so I didn't get good photos but I still got to watch.
Todd Lynn and Coco Rocha :)
Dragonette was the entertainment (along with DJs) and they rocked it.  They are my new music obsession. Oh and she wore a lovely little number by Todd Lynn.
I'm kinda really embarrassed of this photo, because 1) My hair looks disgusting and like a lion's mane 2) i look like a slob because of the t-shirt oh and 3) my eyes look crazy.  But Coco looks fab.
One of the other volunteers Lauren Chan.  She was really awesome and fun.  She has a blog so you should definitely check it out. Sans Mes Culottes
I am so happy I was able to snap this next photo.  I actually asked James Conran if  I could get a photo of him and his "wife-to-be". He said sure and looked really happy that I asked to get a picture of him.  Oh and of course they look so cute and happy.  Coco actually retweeted it on her twitter which is awesome:

Oh_So_Coco My hubby-to-be and i at #strutforacure last night which was a huge success -http://twitpic.com/1rvu0x (via @_alysonnicole)

Me and Rachel again on stage.
& on one of the many couches in the Berkeley Church.  I really wish we were able to wear something awesome but we didn't dress up because we knew we had to wear t-shirts anyways.

I have more photos of the event on my facebook if you want to check it out.
But I guess thats all for this post! 

xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment