10.04.2009

My Sister's Wedding

So my sister recently got married!!! YAY! I figured i can post some photos of her in her dress and stuff. But first business is my fabulous hair style... (it was in the making).  I look like Martha Washington.:) I made her veil as a wedding gift.  Its a bird cage veil with hand beading and feather detail which i didn't get a good picture of.  She loved it so thats all that really matters to me. I brought my good friend Ned as my date.  It was a perfect choice :D. We danced all night and had a blast. Oh and the last three pictures were the bride's maids in the bridal sweet before the wedding... and my sister looked amazing.
Well I should be getting back to some work... I'll post again soon I hope.
xo <3


































































No comments:

Post a Comment