7.28.2009

too long





So Its been way too long since I last posted.  And I don't like that.  To be honest though I've been spending my time not on the computer surfing the internet.  Going out more, not drinking, but walking around doing things.  But I have been watching Grey's Anatomy like its my job. I have no idea why... I just am.  So Matt, he's kinda a cool guy ;), is coming on thursday to visit.  He's leaving Sunday and my mom is coming Sunday for the night.  So I know I don't have to clean for him... but I have to clean for her... and pack. Man, I can't believe this summer in NYC is over.  I have 12 days left. 12!!!  :( I'm really sad.  I think its mostly because I didn't get to enjoy the city as much as I wanted.  At-least I had a kick ass internship and great experience.  Fun while it lasted!!! 

So anyways, here are two outfit posts... both not that exciting.

First one is a plain black tank, with my cross necklace, Zac Posen Skirt and Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes.  Of course they aren't pictured.  and I look like a cow in these but whatever






Second one is plain mustard yellow tank with knit vest from UO, black shorts from H & M, Cross necklace, bangals and chains with my Report gladiator sandals.

Yes my room WAS that messy.  But its not any more... I promise.  But it probably will be in about a day so I'm not promising anything.

I really haven't been dressing up at all lately because I'm so tired in the morning... I think all this moving stress is getting to me!

I did wear some reasonable things but since its like 90 degrees and humid I take my clothes off once I get into my room.

Anyways, Its Laura's 21st birthday today! WHOOT! Too bad I have work at 9 :'(. 


Oh and I'm working on my online portfolio. Completely different than what it is now.  I'll let you know when its done!


xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment